No. Do not mix nutrient and additive concentrates together prior to adding to water. This will cause elemental precipitation (fallout) that will result in an unbalanced fertilizer. Always begin with adding Sila-Guard to your water first, followed by Cal-Mag then Micro, Grow, Bloom followed by Trich-XL, Zone and Saturator last. Finally, adjust pH accordingly.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Aqua Feed?
- Which growing style is Aqua feed used for?
- How do I use Coir Feed?
- Can Coir Feed nutrient be used in hydroponic systems with other media - say rockwool?
- How to use Media Feed?
- Which grow media can I use Media Feed nutrients with?
- Can I use the base nutrient by itself or would the inclusion of the Commercial Edition additives give better results?
- Can I mix nutrient and additive concentrates together before adding to water?
- What are the recommended nutrient pH levels?