Hey Dutch Master loyalists! We know many of you have been using the Gold Range products for several years and are wondering how to transition to the Commercial Edition, while still being able to use up some of the Gold Range products you still have on hand…
Well, it really does depend on the combination of products you intend to use, however here are some pointers:
- The Commercial Edition Micro, Grow, Bloom nutrients are loaded with vitamins, carbohydrates and aminos, therefore we do not recommend using Gold Range Add.27 with the new Commercial Edition nutrients - it’s just not needed!
- The Commercial Edition Bloom part nutrients are designed to act as a bloom booster when the mL/gallon are increased, however you can still use your Gold Rage Potash+ at 4ml per gallon with the Commercial Edition nutrients at the standard recommended usage rate. Keep your eye on the EC/PPM to ensure the solution isn’t too strong! Decrease the Gold Range Potash+ as needed.
- Gold Range Zone can be used at the usage rates recommended on the Gold Range Zone label. (Commercial Edition Zone is an improved formula and has different recommended usage rates).
- Gold Range Silica can be used at the usage rates recommended on the Gold Range Silica label (Commercial Edition Sila-Guard is a new formula and has different usage rates).
- Gold Range Saturator and Gold Range Liquid Light can be used together or separately as a foliar spray application at the usage rates recommended on the Gold Range labels. (Commercial Edition Saturator is an improved formula and has different usage rates for both tank and foliar feed application).
- The Commercial Edition base nutrients (Aqua Feed, Media Feed & Coir Feed) have been calculated to synergistically include use with Commercial Edition Sila-Guard, Cal-Mag, Trich-XL, Zone & Saturator as a balanced, high-purity, nutrient formulation for optimal plant health, growth and maximal cannabinoid production.
Check out our discounted product bundles, which include all the products you need to grow cannabis successfully, at 10% off MSRP!
If you have further questions related to this topic, please chat live with our support agents on our website or submit a request and our team will get back to you soon!